When you buy a Snabb turbo intake pipe you will eliminate the restrictive OEM fresh air pipe that runs from your mass airflow sensor to the turbo. Our performance fresh-air pipe flows better, and looks better than stock. The stock fresh-air pipe has a ridged coupler, smaller, restrictive diameter and includes a power robbing resonator. These three factors reduce airflow and create a restriction to the turbo which needs a large volume of fresh air to perform optimally.
We aim to give you the highest quality kit available for the money. We have sourced the best quality reinforced virgin silicone connectors, precision 3″ Mandrel bent aluminum pipe. Our 3″ pipe includes a bracket, factory fitment bosses, and marine grade 316 stainless steel clamps. Our pipe has been designed to fit into the engine bay without utilizing depressions in the pipe to make clearance so you have a true 3″ all the way to create maximum power.
This kit includes:
- 1 Polished 6061 aluminum 3″ pipe with quick connect barbs
- 2 Heavy duty Silicone connectors
- 4 316 Stainless steel (marine grade) ABA worm clamps
- 1 bracket
- 2 bolts and washers for bracket
- Installation instructions
- 2011+ S60 T5, T5 R-design (excluding Drive-E engines)
- 2011+ V60 T5, T5 R-design (excluding Drive-E engines)
- 2011-2013 C70 T5 (excluding Drive-E engines)