For the month of April, we are featuring David Berg’s 2017 Volvo V90
David answered some questions below,
WHO AM I?:
Name: David Berg
Live: 100 km from the arctic circle in north of Sweden
Occupation: Truck driver/Firefighter
Car: Volvo V90 2017 Business
What made me buy this car?:
I already knew from when the model was released that I was gonna buy a V90. It was complete! All the details were perfect, from the shape of the headlights
to the shape of the exhaust. Volvo had really made it!
What I love the most about the car is the ride and the aesthetics of it. I believe this new platform will last for a long time in Volvo’s future.
This car means everything to me(except family of course).
Why did I decided to modify my car?
Well, why not? The former owner put on the suspension just before i bought it, but I felt it wasn’t enough. So when I was scrolling trough IG one day. I saw a car with scissor doors and came up with the crazy idea to mount it on my car!
When the winter was over, I was done! And boy did it turn out good!
What is done with the car?
- Airlift suspension
- BMW e91 Coilovers
- 3P/3M Bluetooth powered control panel
- Custom made scissor doors hinge adapters
- Universal scissor door hinges
- Changed front and rear diffuser to Inscription
- Changed exhaust top dual pipes
- Removed rear window wiper
- Fully tinted windows
- Wind deflectors
- Custom painted engine bay
- Wedz Kranze Vishnuu 20×10,5″ hyper chrome wheels
- All out changed speakers to Rockford Fosgate 6,5″ with 0,5″ tweeters
New projects for 2019 are:
- Own made Coilovers front and rear
- Own made subwoffers
- New tint
- Chrome delete, all blackened¨
- New wheel lugnuts/spike
- And some more stuff that I won`t tell about yet…
Hope to see you on car shows and on social media.